Rapid Requirements Definition: A Guide to Fast Application Delivery
Poorly reviewed application specifications and missing requirements are the leading cause of missed deadlines for application software projects. This Ravenflow white paper analyzes the current state of the practice of software requirements specification, and discusses the advantages of using an automated approach for finding missing requirements and accelerating the process of requirements definition and development.
The whitepaper covers:
- 1) the primary reasons for schedule slips and delays;
- 2) a faster requirements development process;
- 3) faster elicitation of stakeholder requirements;
- 4) faster development from better requirements; and
- 5) catching missing requirements with an automated tool that quickly visualizes and validates software requirements